Notes on data protection (GDPR)
By Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), your data will only be processed to fulfill the contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures (advice, sending product information, and submitting offers).
The data remains stored until the end of the business relationship or until the expiry of the applicable guarantee, warranty, statute of limitations, and statutory retention periods or until the end of any legal disputes in which the data is required as evidence.
By Article 13 GDPR, the following rights of data subjects are expressly pointed out:
- Right to information about the personal data concerned
- Right to rectification
- Right to cancellation
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
- Right of appeal to the supervisory authority (data protection authority)
Responsible for data processing: see legal notice